Food adventure

Hello everyone!!
How do you love street foods in South Asian?
To be honest, I really prefer to try all kind of street foods in the South Asian, especially in Vietnam which is my homeland.
Now I'm living in Kiev, Ukraine which is one of the European countries, so you know, there aren't many street foods like Vietnam or other countries in South Asia. Here I see there are some street foods like "panini" (Panini is a word of Italian origin, in Italian the noun panino (Italian: plural panini) is a diminutive of pane ("bread") and refers to a bread roll.), "shawarma" (is a Middle Eastern meat preparation, a variation of the doner kebab of Ottoman Turkey, where thin cuts of lamb, chicken, turkey, beef, veal, or mixed meats are stacked in a cone-like shape on a vertical rotisserie)... but all of them are from other countries, not from Ukraine.
Red Chile Chicken Panini Recipe — Dishmaps
Shawarma Craving | Foodafricana


Actually, when we want to eat we often go to Ukrainian restaurants or fast food shop in the city center.

Ukrainian cuisine is also great, but some of my friends don't prefer it very much. But one restaurant that made me really memorize about Ukrainian food is

Бістро «ДЕСЯТКА»

It's really an amazing restaurant that I have been in my life in Ukraine. Its foods are delicious and scrumptious. I don't know to use what kind of words to describe about its foods. Eating there is such a memorable experiment in my life. Before I have been there, I had thought that Ukrainian food is so-so, I can eat it, but after I was there, everything is changed. Unfortunately, this restaurant isn't located in Kiev where I live now. Maybe I just had one chance to taste the foods of this restaurant. There are some photos of food that I pictured:












Well, I guess if you have a chance to visit this restaurant, it will make you feel so excited. All of the food that put on big plates and decorates so nice. And the taste is so tasty and appealing to me and my friends. But it is my two cents because maybe you're a picky or fussy person, you will have another judge for it. So eventually, I have a new exposure to Ukrainian cuisine. 

And today I have been watching one video on youtube channel about cuisine. A youtuber was in Center Market in Phnom Penh in Cambodia. I was surprised coz the market is similar to the Vietnamese market. There is a lot of cake, candy, seafood, vegetable... like in the Vietnamese market. I also saw one Vietnamese product there, it is "Com chay - a dry rice cake - a special food souvenir that people often buy to present their relatives or friends ". I also love it so much. 

You know, in Asian countries there are a lot of people enjoy eating organs of animals like lung, stomach, intestine, chicken butt, chicken feet... or something like that. I have eaten it before, but now I don't really prefer it them, because my health doesn't allow me to eat them at all. I remember that when I still was at home, my dad often ate them with beer in summer.

How about your flavor? What do you like to eat the most? Let share and tell everyone your thought!! 



P/s: This is a link where I watched the video about Cambodian cuisine, so you also can watch it. 

Comments

Popular Posts