A rainy day


Hi everybody!!
How do you feel?
Today in my location, it's raining, it is such a boring day!
I don't know how do you feel if it is rainy, but I always feel tired and my feeling is not good. I often yawling a whole day, you know.
Today we have 2 classes but my teacher is late, so now we are still waiting for him.
I remember that when I was a child, I used to like to play in rainy weather with my siblings. However, my parents always abandoned because we could get sick and caught a cold easily.
And now, as an adult, I don't like rainy days anymore cos it makes me want to sleep a whole day.

Sometimes, I really want to come back to my childhood. You know, in my place there are a lot of girls, we played a lot of games that the boy often played. Hihi. We didn't take a nap, we could play in the morning to in the evening. Sometimes, we forgot time to have lunch or dinner.

Now, these girls almost become adults, some of them get married and have babies. I think I'm happy because I had the time to live in the village because if we live in the city, I guess we don't have a lot of memories like that.

I don't prefer the bustle and hustle (noise and activity) of the city. I'm likely to live in the countryside because it's sleepy and quite. I get relaxed or let my hair down after stressful days with my family.

You know, actually, there are a bunch of activities or entertainments in the center of the city, children really love it, but I hope if I have son or daughter, I can take them out there and give them fun.

End up the boring emotion, I hope you have a nice day!!


Comments

Popular Posts