CLOUDY DAY!!

Hello you guys,
I often get started my day by breathing fresh air through our window.
You know, the air in the morning is really fresh and full of energy.
I can feel the wind through the air and some sounds from birds. Our
dormitory is located not next to noisy places so it is ideal for me to
dip my soul in the air.
And then I read a book and write something which is interesting
in GOOGLE DOC. It's quite amazing for me. For a long time,
I don't know about it. Now I use it every day to note somethings
in my daily life.


Today is the weekend. Do you any plans to hang out with your friends
or your family?
I just have a Maths class with my student and maybe I call my mom
and sister. My sister also got her certificate of internship programme
in Korean yesterday. And as soon as she will continue her study in
Vietnam for about one year. I hope she has had a lot of exposure and
achievement there to support her in the future.
You know, when you come to other countries, you can have different
feeling and emotion. For example, I have left my house for over 6
years to go to Ukraine for studying. So I also have had a lot of
memories here with my friends (Vietnamese and Ukrainian),
my teachers and some acquaintances. I have taken lots of photos
or journeys around the beautiful country. But here its economy
is so bad and local people are getting many difficulties such as
increasing prices of produces, gas, public transportation, medician,
politic... And there is plenty of population have moved into
other countries to survive.
However, for me, Ukraine is a beautiful country with breathtaking
landscapes, picturesque views, and kind people. I guess when
I come back to Vietnam,
I will miss it so much.

Comments

Popular Posts