Thầy cô chúng ta đã thay đổi (Our teachers have been changing)

Kết quả hình ảnh cho Our teachers have been changing
Today I have watched the show on VTV7 that is about the change of teachers. 
After watching, I got a lot of emotion and feeling. And I broadened my mind a lot. 
This show reminds me about the time that I studied in school. Especially, the Maths teacher impressed me very much. She is quite the same as my Maths teacher in our Tran Hung Dao school. 
In addition, I realize a lot of useful and valuable thing for myself. It also encourages me to become a good teacher. 
To be honest,  I have thought about becoming a teacher until I graduated Bachelor's Degree. I know that being a teacher it is not easy-going for me and I used to get a bunch of worries like how to stand in front of students to present my lessons, how to explain hard questions from students, how to deal with science researches, how to this and how to do that.... These things often appear in my mind and I used to think about it a lot. 

I see the works of supervisor and our lectures at our institute are not easy anymore. They must face to face with students every day. You know that each student has their own character that is totally difficult. 
I always think that knowledge is unlimited, I need to learn day by day. And in our field (Telecom), technologies are changing so quickly, how could I deal with the new technology.... Questions, questions, and questions... It made me confused.
But this show helps me to understand that lectures don't need everything, we can become good mentors to support our students to go the right track, motivate them, inspire them and give them energy. 
Furthermore, let's our students become our teachers because they have a lot of things that we can learn from them. Let's connect with them by our empathy and sincerity.
We should burn ourselves in our career.







p/s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TbLsTwO0gA

Comments

Popular Posts