Poverty in South Korean



When I saw this video, I surprised about the fact of poverty in South Korean. There are some reasons why I was surprised: 
➹Firstly, in my mind, SK is known for the k-pop music and a high-tech country. Since I was a teenager, I have listened to a lot of Korean music, however, I don't understand these songs. I liked it because I prefer to listen to the melody of its. In recent years, I have read information about SK, I know that SK has a good environment, rich culture, high technologies, and best-known surgery technology. But I haven't thought about poverty here.
 
➹Secondly, my sister was in South Korean for about one year for the internship programme and she sent me a lot of photos in SK. These pictures of landscapes are really beautiful and picturesque. And she shared me some stories about Korean people who are almost kind and nice. Maybe she didn't see a lot of poor people because she lived on the campus with her Vietnamese friends. 

➹This is all things I know about South Korean, so when I watched the video about I was open-eyed. The video showed the fact which is the eldest people account for 65 percent of the poverty in South Korean. Although, they have children who work in the city. I saw there are a lot of people who sleep on the walk side and some of them must do hard works. 
In the summation, not only in Korean but also in other developed countries there are a lot of people who live in poverty. They really need help from the government and good people.  On the other hand, I think the giving money for them is not a good way to solve the problem because they don't know how to use this money as a tool to earn money and they will consume it quickly and return their life in poverty again. On my side, I hope the government will give suitable policies to help them pass through the difficulties and get a happy life. 
⟲⟲To be honest, when I see the eldest anywhere I always think about my grandparents caused I lived with them for a long time.  And when I studied abroad, my grandfather died, I was so sad. Now I hope I can come back to Vietnam soon as possible to meet my family, I miss them so much and I wish they are always healthy and happy.⟳⟳ 
P/s: thodong

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts